Art Competition Submission
Effective July 1, 2014, Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery is using the Submittable system to receive, process and administer all of our art competition entries.
Submittable is an international platform that provides administrative processing for art organizations. Submittable provides these services for many creatives, specializing in writing, film-making, art, photography and grants.
Based in Montana, USA, Submittable was founded in 2009. Presently, they provide administrative services to more than 7,000 organizations. Their website is www.submittable.com.
Here is a list of the benefits of using the Submittable system;
1. Entries are processed and confirmed back to the artist immediately, on a 24-hour a day basis.
2. Artists can return to review their entries, 24 hours a day.
3. Larger entry files can be uploaded to Submittable.
4. Registration for artists is simple, requiring only Name and Email Address.
5. Once registered with Submittable, the artist has an account that allows entry into the competitions of any of the 7,000+ arts organizations who also use Submittable.
6. Submittable offers 24-hour flexible credit card payments and PayPal processing.
7. Submittable now eliminates any deadline issues with Light Space & Time server crashes.
8. Submittable offers 24-hour a day customer support, along with an extensive Knowledge Base for Users and Administrators.
If you have any submission issues or upload problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your entry submission!